Arkansas Title Privacy Notice
We use third-party remarketing services to advertise across the Internet. Remarketing will simply display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of our website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. This cookie does not give access to your computer nor does it identify you personally in any way. The cookie is used to simply say “this person visited our site, so show them ads relating to how we can better serve them.” Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
WHAT DOES ARKANSAS TITLE GROUP, LLC, DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Information received from you on applications, forms, and in other communications to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, or by any other means;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliated companies, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Arkansas Title uses your information solely for legitimate business purposes and not for the benefit of any nonaffiliated party. The following table identifies reasons we may share your information, as well as additional notes regarding the protection and sharing of your information.
Reasons we may share your personal information:
Does Arkansas Title share?
Can you limit this sharing?
For our everyday business purposes: to provide the services you have requested from us
For our marketing purposes: to offer our products and services to you
For our affiliates to market to you
For nonaffiliates to market to you
What We Do
How does Arkansas Title protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and building.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing information about your creditworthiness for affiliates’ everyday business purposes
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you.
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control.
- JH Title Group, LLC
- Associates Management Services, LLC
Companies not related by common ownership or control.
- Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
Call 501-904-4880, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.arkansastitle.com.